Vote Based on 9 people rating
Artistic production value of shows
Accessibility to basics
Groceries, drug store, restaurants
Surrounding nightlife activity
Quality of theater building
This theater provides...
- Car? Let us know!
- Single-room occupancy? Let us know!
- Shared kitchen? Let us know!
- Shared bathroom? Let us know!
- Laundry? Let us know!
- Gym membership? Let us know!
- Meals? Let us know!
- You'll need to sign in to leave your opinion.
- I always enjoyed myself but it is a bit like putting on your own show with the kids down the street when you were 7! They always had good directors and were able to pull it off somehow.
- Pay is mediocre at like around 700 or so. the theatre doesn't have much of a positive view on what they do... I didn't have a great time, but would work there again just because you get to stay at home in NYC. There is a passenger van that transports you before and after the shows, which could be good or bad as long as people are in good moods. dinner theatre is dinner theatre... be prepared for clinking glasses and dinner rolls on stage.
- One of the worst theaters I have ever worked in. No respect for your talent or person. No consideration for your welfare, safety or to say the least happiness. We are not doing this for the Money or credit...at least try and show us that you care...
- You will want you own car at this theater otherwise on the very long breaks you are subject to where the company can goes. There is nothing around the theater as well as for things to do.