Vote Based on 3 people rating
Artistic production value of shows
Accessibility to basics
Groceries, drug store, restaurants
Surrounding nightlife activity
Quality of theater building
This theater provides...
- Car? Let us know!
- Single-room occupancy? Let us know!
- Shared kitchen? Let us know!
- Shared bathroom? Let us know!
- Laundry? Let us know!
- Gym membership? Let us know!
- Meals? Let us know!
- You'll need to sign in to leave your opinion.
- The pay is nothing, the housing is worse than a frat house, and the theatre is in shambles. I understand that if you are there in the summer that it is a great, fun place to work. However, I happened to be there during the "off-season," and LBI felt like a ghost town. If you need your insurance weeks, it's not a bad gig, but I wouldn't seek it out.