Vote Based on 4 people rating
Artistic production value of shows
Accessibility to basics
Groceries, drug store, restaurants
Surrounding nightlife activity
Quality of theater building
This theater provides...
- Single-room occupancy? Yes
- Shared kitchen? Let us know!
- Shared bathroom? Let us know!
- Laundry? Yes
- Gym membership? Yes
- Meals? Let us know!
- You'll need to sign in to leave your opinion.
- This is a great place to work. Two theatres: big house for big musicals and a small black box for other shows. I felt very taken care of here. And you are truly respected as an artist. Housing was a Marriott hotel, very nice. Full hot breakfast provided at hotel. Room had a small fridge and microwave. So you can't really cook. That was a problem. I spent more on food than I thought I would. Also out of towners, please note: you will fly into Orlando or West Palm and then pick up a rental car and drive yourself to theatre or hotel. It's a an hour and a half to 2 hour drive. If you haven't driven in a while this can be surprising. Bring your GPS. But overall a great experience. Can't wait to work there again!