Vote Based on 6 people rating
Artistic production value of shows
Accessibility to basics
Groceries, drug store, restaurants
Surrounding nightlife activity
Quality of theater building
This theater provides...
- Single-room occupancy? Yes
- Shared kitchen? Let us know!
- Shared bathroom? Let us know!
- Laundry? Yes
- Gym membership? Let us know!
- Meals? Let us know!
- You'll need to sign in to leave your opinion.
- Last employed by this theatre in August 2009, and made 500/week. Had a blast working here, these guys are go, go, go. Just make sure you try to put in your contract that you won't work the strike. That sucks. Definitely small town theater but the town is great for those that love the outdoors.
- Wonderful place to work. Family atmosphere. Cute little downtown area. Housing isn't wonderful. But not horrible either. Personally didn't stay in the main downtown housing, but heard complaints from those who did about dorm style living. Overall really positive experience and would work there again.
- Great family atmosphere!