Vote Based on 5 people rating
Artistic production value of shows
Accessibility to basics
Groceries, drug store, restaurants
Surrounding nightlife activity
Quality of theater building
This theater provides...
Shared with other cast mates
- Shared kitchen? Yes
- Shared bathroom? Let us know!
- Laundry? Yes
- Gym membership? Yes
- Meals? Let us know!
- You'll need to sign in to leave your opinion.
- Some of the best artist housing I've ever had. GM is a good guy but knows the rule book forward and backward. Not that he will not follow the rules, but he will argue like a tiger if interpretation of a rule is brought up to him, but he listens to reason. I loved it there.
- If you are looking for a getaway from the city with as little work as possible, this is the theatre for you. You get an unheard of 3 weeks (or more) of rehearsal plus 3 or 4 weeks of performance, AND there are NO MATINEES! The housing is immaculate, but the pay is not good at all (at the unemployment level). Hilton Head Island is beautiful and has plenty to do. You won't make money here, but you'll come out even, which if you consider it as more of a vacation is pretty good.
- I remember this as a pretty sweet contract... 6 shows a week and NO matinees! plus you live in a condo on the beach! pretty great!