Vote Based on 3 people rating
Artistic production value of shows
Accessibility to basics
Groceries, drug store, restaurants
Surrounding nightlife activity
Quality of theater building
This theater provides...
- Car? Let us know!
- Single-room occupancy? Let us know!
- Shared kitchen? Let us know!
- Shared bathroom? Let us know!
- Laundry? Let us know!
- Gym membership? Let us know!
- Meals? Let us know!
- You'll need to sign in to leave your opinion.
- Have worked there twice, and loved it. Love the weather, the staff could not be nicer. You get to be in both cities. Great experience!
- Worked there several times. They now have terrific loft apartments only three blocks from the theatre in Tucson. Company Management is swift and responsive. One to four people share a car depending on size of cast. Terrific people, great shows. Downtown Tucson a little sleepy, but with the gorgeous weather, lots to do outside.
- Based on my experience in 2000, quality show, good folks. Apt housing in Tucson (little run down, but perhaps that's changed), Holiday Inn suite in Phoenix (kitchenette). Shared van for personal use. Laundry facilities in both housing. Single rooms.