Vote Based on 4 people rating
Artistic production value of shows
Accessibility to basics
Groceries, drug store, restaurants
Surrounding nightlife activity
Quality of theater building
This theater provides...
- Car? No
- Single-room occupancy? Yes
- Shared kitchen? Yes
- Shared bathroom? Let us know!
- Laundry? Yes
- Gym membership? Yes
- Meals? Let us know!
- You'll need to sign in to leave your opinion.
- This is a great organization with a real commitment to fostering new American musicals. David Armstrong is a better administrator and champion of the theater than he is a director of shows. Still, I've always had a fantastic time working for the 5th. And you won't find a better city than Seattle when you need to get away from New York.
- Bill Berry is a tyrant. David Armstrong isn't much better. but everyone else is ok. they think they are broadway and they are not. But Seattle is beautiful. Pay is fair.
- I remember this as a pretty sweet contract... 6 performances a week and NO matinees! plus living in a condo on the beach! It was pretty great. The paycheck was a little low, but the perks made it balance out. I would definitely work there again. My only issue was that nothing was really within walking distance... you had to drive to everything, and I was sharing a car, so I did not have as much freedom. But other than that, great experience.